So not only does one get to generate some blog traffic via these silly blog tagging games, but you learn a little more about someone.
Tagged by Kairos . . . reinterpreted into "5 Things Jesus would say the world"
- TO PRESBYTERIANS – "Really, homosexuality? THAT’S where your energy is? Why don’t you concentrate on training effect pastors and helping to nurture healthy communities?"
- TO THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE EDGY – "You keep talking about being "out of the box thinkers" what in the name of me does that mean?!?!? There is no box!"
- TO 3rd CHILD TODDLERS – "Yeah you’re cute, but do you REALLY think tantrums work?"
- TO THOSE WHO WISH TO CONTROL – "The friggin’ world is not clean, pure or without interruption – nor are you supposed to make it that way!"
- TO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE – "I am not a mascot, I am not American, I am not capitalist, I am not whatever what is convenient for me to be. I am what I am. Deal with it!"
Consider yourself tagged if you want. I will be the buzz kill and end it here.