No plans for Labor Day?
Now you have something to do! You are invited to join this great group of folks for a day or fellowship, food and fun!
This invitation is for you if . . .
- You live in or around the SF Bay Area
- You have always wanted to meet some of these wacky yet lovable Mission Bay Community Church yahoos
- You are already connected to MBCC, but have for the past few months been living under a rock so you have not heard any of bizzillion announcements about said picnic.
- You just need a casual place to hang and take advantage of the following "Why you should come" list.
Why you should come . . .
- I got a new grill that will have it’s inaugural usage . . . grunt, grunt, scratch
- Games, prizes and a very cool brief service of worship where we will Baptize someone
- Flag football where a bunch of old people run around and act much younger
- Come on, what is more wholesome than a church picnic on Labor Day
So . . . if you think you might make it
- Be ready to be somewhere on Monday at Noon
- eMail me for for exact directions and other contact folk who need to know you are coming.
- Hunt and Gather quickly because this is a BYOM – Bring Your Own Meat (or veggie) deal!
Hope to see you all there!