Spewing all the random craziness and excitement in my head via this blog, saves my marriage 😉
- Hung out with Ladyburg and TSM for a few days after the end of our Austin event. What a gift. Thanks to you both.
- And speaking of A GIFT, we met up with Bob AKA The Corner at Mozart’s and talked about life, church and Austin. Apparently he’s a book pimp 😉
- And speaking of BOOK-PIMPING, my friend Nanette Sawyer over at Wicker Park Grace will have a book out in November, Hospitality—The Sacred Art: Discovering the Hidden Spiritual Power of Invitation and Welcome. Buy it now, buy it now, buy it now.
- And speaking of BOOK-READING [h/t: Bob] Not sure what this means, but here is what kind of reader I am.
What Kind of Reader Are You?Your Result: Literate Good Citizen Dedicated Reader Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm Book Snob Fad Reader Non-Reader What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz
- And speaking of being a GOOD CITIZEN – of my household anyway – since I can’t add anymore ink, lest my wife leave me, LOVE the TATOO FB App. I am going to be so inked baby!
- And speaking of INK, this is just wrong, cult aisle nine, cult aisle nine.
And just some other randomocities . . .
- Talk about a diverse Tuesday: breakfast with THIS group and then a meeting with a group that had someone from THIS group.
- Latest addition to my "They take much cooler pix than I" list – Gideon over at Vox Veniae, he takes some great pics.
- And in case you needed any more proof of how cool I really am, I was siked to see this post about D&D 4.0 on Web 2.0 on Shawn’s Blog.
- Need a good list, how about 30 Unfortunate Quotes – “Traditionally, most of Australia’s imports come from overseas.” – Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery
- Lastly, Blog Traffic: Who Needs It?