I have a three-week series to preach/facilitate/meander through after Easter and am thinking about doing a series on “You can’t ask THAT . . .”
- . . . things you re not supposed to talk about in church
- . . . where faith and life converge
- . . . so of course we will
- . . . name the elephant/s in the room
Now of course some will be contextual to MBCC, but if you had to pick a question or two on which the service could be focused, what would you ask?
- What would Jesus do about . . .
- What does the Bible say about . . .
- Why does . . .
- What would happen if . . .
- How come the church . . .
Thanks in advance.