You have questions?
answers thoughtful musings 😉
I am blatantly "liberating" this interview idea from blog-friend Rohit Barhgava. Rohit used this Interview idea to help get the word out about his new book so I thought that this would be a very cool thing to do for my own moderator journey for two reasons: one, it is one way to engage folks in the General Assembly experience through their interaction with a moderatorial candidate and, two, I may hear about issues, passions and musings that I had not previously thought about.
If you would like to participate, here is what you need to do:
- send three to five interview-style questions to breyeschow [at] gmail [dot] com and/or post them on your blog and send me a link;
- tell me if you would like a response in written or audio form;
- publish my unedited response on your blog or website within five days including a link back to this post;
What I will do:
- respond within 5 days of your submissions;
- answer each question directly w/o cut-n-paste responses;
- I will add your interview to the "Interviews" sidebar and link back to your interview where/when appropriate
A few rules:
- Please no leading questions if you can help it: eg. "When did you STOP being a jerk?" so "When will you stop confusing us with all those darn typos?" "Why are you misguided about [insert issue here]?"
- Okay . . . that’s really the only rule 😉
I think that is it. You can always drop me an eMail if you have questions.