Some of you participated in Presbymeme 5 that I initiated a few months ago, so I figured it was now time for the next go ’round. So here you go with another bucket of meme-bliss of for the truly geekytechnofantabulous 😉 Again, if you want some more basic info on memes check out Quixtar’s Meme Definition, Wikipedia on Internet Memes and/or this guy – he is a friend – who busted out with the Greek. Well played Lee.
The Rules // Presbymeme II
- in about 25 words each, answer the following five questions;
- tag five presbyterian bloggers and send them a note to let them know they were tagged;
- be sure to link to this original post, leave a comment or send a trackback to this post so others can find you;
The Questions // Presbymeme II // (Yes, I realize, that I have messed up the whole progressive numbering of future presbymemes, by naming the first one "5". )
- What is your favorite faith-based hymn, song or chorus.
- What was the context, content and/or topic of the last sermon that truly touched, convicted, inspired, challenged, comforted and/or otherwise moved you?
- If you could have all Presbyterians read just one of your previous posts, what would it be and why?
- What are three PC(USA) flavored blogs you read on a regular basis?
- If the PC(USA) were a movie, what would it be and why?
My response can be found here.
Thanks for playing and, if you do not get tagged, please feel free to get it started yourself.