Almost there folks, hopefully by early next week I will be able to announce the final two groups the Youth Ministry Study Group that I appoint and the Belhar Study Committee which is appointed by myself and the past two moderators. Again, you can see all appointments made on the Task Force Appointments Page.
As I said before, we owe our deepest gratitude for those who have
agreed to take on this privilege and responsibility. Thank you.
[OGA Press Release]
Members of the Climate for Change Task Force
- Elder Colby Nickolas Anderson, Minnesota Valleys Presbytery, Synod of Lakes and Prairies
- Elder Yvonne Armstrong, New York City Presbytery, Synod of the Northeast
- Reverend Catherine Chang, Philadelphia Presbytery, Synod of the Trinity
- Reverend Hardy H. Kim, Greater Atlanta Presbytery, Synod of South Atlantic
- Reverend Dr. Albert F. Masters, III, Foothills Presbytery, Synod of South Atlantic
- Reverend Dr. Diane Givens Moffett, Chair, Salem Presbytery, Synod of the Mid-Atlantic
- Reverend Sarah Moore-Nokes, Winnebago Presbytery, Synod of Lakes and Prairies
- Reverend Jose Olagues, Grand Canyon Presbytery, Synod of the Southwest
I have asked Diane Givens Moffett to Chair this committee.
For a complete list of appointments see the Task Force Appointments Page and/or my video post on Appointment Process Reflections.