One more to go . . . I can see the light! The Youth Task Force is getting close, but here is the final committee, per GA mandate to be appointed by myself and the two
previous moderators, Joan Gray (217th General Assembly) and Rick
Ufford-Chase (216th General Assembly)
[OGA Press Release]
As I said before, we owe our deepest gratitude for those who have
agreed to take on this privilege and responsibility. Thank you.
Here is the list of the Special Committee on the Belhar Confession:
- Reverend J.C. Austin, New York City Presbytery, Synod of the Northeast
- Reverend Dr. Jennifer Ayres, Chicago Presbytery, Synod of Lincoln Trails
- Reverend Dr. Katie G. Cannon, Philadelphia Presbytery, Synod of the Trinity
- Elder Dr. Jane Dempsey Douglass, San Gabriel Presbytery, Synod of Southern California and Hawaii
- Reverend Dr. Aurelio A. Garcia, Presbiterio de San Juan, Sínodo Presbiteriano Boriquén en Puerto Rico
- Reverend Dr. Jin S. Kim, Twin Cities Area Presbytery, Synod of Lakes and Prairies
- Reverend Dr. Mark Lomax, Greater Atlanta Presbytery, Synod of South Atlantic
- Elder Leslie McClure, Middle Tennessee Presbytery, Synod of Living Waters
- Reverend Dr. David P. Moessner, John Knox Presbytery, Synod of Lakes and Prairies
- Reverend Dr. Paul Parsons, Heartland Presbytery, Synod of Mid-America
- Elder Judith Pingel, Chair, Sierra Blanca Presbytery, Synod of the Southwest
- Reverend Dr. George W. Stroup, III, Cherokee Presbytery, Synod of South Atlantic
- Reverend Dr. Jerry Tankersley, Los Ranchos Presbytery, Synod of Southern California and Hawaii
- Reverend Dr. Eugene G. Turner, Cayuga-Syracuse Presbytery, Synod of the Northeast
- Elder Dr. Y. Dianna Wright, Salem Presbytery, Synod of the Mid-Atlantic
We have asked Elder Judith Pingle to Chair this committee.
For a complete list of appointments see the Task Force Appointments Page and/or my video post on Appointment Process Reflections.