I am so very excited about my Lenten devotional from Westminster John Knox Press, 40 Days, 40 Prayers, 40 Words: Lenten Reflections for Everyday Life, affectionately known as #40WordPrayer. I had a great time writing this and is, in many ways, a snapshot into my faith and the faith that I strive to live and pass on to my children. I hope you enjoy it and find ways to connect to your own lives.
Out for just under a month, I have been receiving great feedback from strangers and friends and interest is rising as people get ready for Lent, which many are finding quickly approaching. Below are the many ways that you can get a copy or copies for you, your group, or your congregation.
Prices updated as of: 01.21.16
- On Amazon, $12.60 — [Buy]
- On Barnes and Noble, $14.00 — [Buy]
- WJK Press, $14.00 [Buy]
- PCUSA Store, $9.10 — [Buy]
- Cokesbury, $10.08 — [Buy]
Electronic Versions of #40WordPrayer
- On Google Play, $8.80 — [Download]
- On Amazon Kindle, $11.00 — [Download] Get your kind version “signed” via AuthorGraph
As you read #40WordPrayer
- Tweet, Instagram, Facebook, G+ or Instapray as you go. Be sure to tag with #40WordPrayer and @breyeschow.
- Write a review on any/all of the sites. Your recommendations do matter.
- Pray the prayer, use the graphics, and share, share, share. [All 40 Prayers]
Thanks again to those who have been part of the process!