So apparently, there is this goofy "Blog Tagging" game that is going around where, if tagged, you are supposed to create a post, "5 Things People Don’t Know About Me." I was "Tagged" by my Cuz, Trina, and while I will play this silly little game, I must subvert the paradigm and make one the of the next things a total lie. As I begin this, I will say that I followed some links backwards and found some really interesting folks who have been posting their 5 things. Ironic that they pretty much all begin with how much we think this is silly . . . and then we do it anyway 😉 Not surprising as we LOVE to talk about ourselves.
- I have never played Nintendo;
- I have always wanted to be in law enforcement;
- I have been hit with a police baton by a riot police officer;
- I have been under arrest by the Federal government;
- I have a Filipino tribal tattoo around my right bicep;
- I have seen Wham in concert;
Answers and Explanations over at [Part II]