As we moved into day two of our North Carolina exploits*, I noticed one thing . . . this ain’t San Francisco. Just a couple differences notices during a meal at the Huddle house in Black Mountain during Annie’s 4th Birthday Breakfast celebration!
- What non-smoking section? At one point there were 4 folks smoking while eating. Does that fact that one person was having a salad and a diet coke with her cig mean anything?
- Sweet Home Alabama was playing in the background. Seriously, I can’t make this up. Some Lynyrd Skynyrd with those hash browns?
- Our breakfast: Biscuits and Sausage Gravy, Hash Browns w/onions, cheese, ham and peppers, Chicken Fried Steak and Eggs . . . mmm mmm, cholesterol goodness.
- And oh yes, not too many Asian faces walk into the Huddle House would be my guess.
* Play-by-play is taking place over at rcphome.net.