I do believe in all the years that I have been blogging and over-sharing with the world, this is first time I have every shared a recipe. Now it is not like I do not cook, because I can hold my own in the kitchen wandering through a variety of genres: Filipino, Chinese MEAT. But, aside from an occasional civiche or beef stroganoff from 1979 Edition of San Francisco a la Carte, I am generally one of those "cook by feel" kinda guys.
With that in mind, over the past year I have developed a taste for Bloody Mary Mix and have begun tasting it throughout my travels. As I have learned people's preferences about their Bloody Mary Mix: how thick, how spicy and how chewy as I have developed my own. So after hearing about a few tricks, I decided to try my own concoction.
- 1 can (46 oz.) Tomato Juice
- 2 tsp Prepared Horse Radish
- 1 tsp Finely Chopped Garlic
- 2 tsp Celery Salt
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Tabasco or other Hot Sauce
- 1-2 tsp Mixed Seasoning (Bay, Dash, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp A-1 or other Steak Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Tbsp Beef Broth
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- Optional: minced onion or celery for texture.
- Mix it all together
Okay, so there you have it. Let me know what you think or if you have any tweaks that you think would be interesting to try.