For the next few weeks our kitchen table looks like it will be Girl Scout Cookie central. Middle is pretty driven – shocking – to sell, sell, sell! We are trying to help her develop a kind and generous entrepreneurial spirit, so we shall see. To find cookie selling Girl Scouts in your area: www.girlscoutcookies.org.
One of those "consultant" types who spends his time, blogging, teaching, speaking and writing. He also happens to be a Presbyterian Teaching Elder, father to three daughters, smug San Franciscan and FANatic of the Oakland Athletics Baseball club. Thanks for reading.
Search the Blog
Subscribe to the Blog
- Lectionary Prayers for January 28, 2018
- Lectionary Prayers for January 21, 2018
- Church for Church Workers, Year II
- [UPDATED] Speaking Partnership with the Theological Education Fund
- I Believe You: One Guy’s Reaction to #MeToo
- Lectionary Prayers for October 22, 2017
- Don’t Be an Asshat — Rule 8: Don’t Tell Other People’s Stories
- Don’t Be an Asshat — Rule 7: Share Your Parents
- Lectionary Prayers for September 17, 2017
- An Accidental Wedding: Do you know this couple?
- Lectionary Prayers for September 10, 2017