[UPDATE 12/04/17]: As it sometimes goes with the gig life, another opportunity presented itself and I have decided to accept the part-time position of Interim Director of Coaching with the Center for Progressive Renewal. CPR is based in Atlanta, but I will work remotely. As much as I wanted to dive into the development world, it was just not to be at this time. That said TEF is a cause worth supporting so if you have any inclination to give or find out more, please contact Lee Hinson Hasty.]
WESTERN US PRESBYTERIANS (CA, HI, NV, AZ, NM, OR, WA, ID, MT, WY, AK) —
Have I got an interesting proposition for you!
Because I cobble work and call related things together, I have figured out a way to combine my work with the Theological Education Fund and my on-going love of itinerate teaching and speaking.
If you would like me to come out and lead worship, deliver a keynote, lead a small group, teach a workshop, or have coffee with folks, but normally would not have the budget to bring me out, TEF and I are partnering to see if we can make something happen. TEF is willing to cover travel and I am willing to lower my normal honorarium in exchange for housing and your arranging time for me to meet with people who are interested in supporting and having conversations about Theological Education.
- I will speak, preach, teach, consult, converse etc. for up to a 3-hour block of time on the topic of your choice: social media, church planting, preaching, leadership, parenting, etc.
- I will meet with small groups or others as time allows about any topics of your choice.
- TEF will cover costs of my travel and meals.
- Host/s will cover my hotel for 1-2 nights.
- Host/s will provide me a $500 honorarium (Negotiable).
- Host/s will arrange 10 personal interactions via individual meetings, group setting, congregational gathering, Presbytery meeting, etc. where I can talk about Theological Education and the Theological Education Fund.